Nowadays, orthodontics has come far from traditional metal wires braces, with convenient options and comfortable designs. While traditional braces are not ineffective, you can now explore more options that improve your treatment experience. So, have you ever come across LightForce braces? These 3D printed braces, customized according to your teeth, are the new and ingenious option that are gaining popularity. If you still don’t know what these orthodontic appliances are, read this blog to learn all about LightForce braces!
What are LightForce Braces?
LightForce is among the most cutting-edge technology that hit the orthodontic industry in a long time, with advancements in bracket systems. The 3D technology allows the orthodontist to tailor each bracket according to the teeth, making sure the customized design is a perfect fit. Personalizing the braces according to the patient’s teeth results in a suitable and ideal fit every time. This way, the efficiency and comfort of the treatment increase, resulting in fewer appointments.
Here are some components of LightForce Braces:
- LightPlan Treatment Software: The software for intuitive digital planning that allows convenient creating and adjusting treatment plans.
- LightTray Indirect Bonding: Ergonomically designed indirect bonding trays that are 3D printed for every patient, with accurate placement.
- Cloud Brackets: Allows the orthodontist to personalize the 3D printed brackets based on your treatment plan.
Behind the Hype Surrounding LightForce Braces
You may be wondering what exactly makes LightForce braces stand out. The primary factor behind their increasing popularity is that they are entirely customizable, which provides a level of flexibility that was not achieved before LightForce braces. Moreover, your orthodontist can 3D print the braces according to your smile, which allows a healthy and fast treatment plan.
Since the planning process regarding LightForce braces is digital, there is no need for plaster models or impressions. The orthodontist will take a scan of your teeth to design individual brackets for each tooth. Then, the brackets are placed however they are required on the tooth, providing the dental specialist with total control over their movements. Thus, compared to traditional braces, LightForce braces offer faster, more efficient, and discreet treatment. Plus, the polycrystalline alumina allows the braces to blend in with your natural teeth.
The process may sound complicated, but the simple online interface makes it possible to plan the treatment in a fast and accurate manner. Hence, thanks to LightForce, you can say goodbye to the pain and discomfort that traditional metal braces bring forth. In just an hour, the ready LightForce braces can be bonded directly to your teeth!
Benefits of LightForce Braces
Here are some benefits of LightForce braces you should know:
- LightForce braces show promising results as fast as almost four to six months, whereas it takes around 12 to 18 months for traditional braces to shift teeth into the right positions.
- Traditional brackets are not used in LightForce braces, which means you don’t have to deal with irritations and pain. You will have advanced 3D-printed brackets instead!
- You will find it much easier to clean LightForce braces.
- If you want a more discreet look, LightForce braces might be the way to go.
Ready to Straighten Your Teeth?
You can straighten your teeth with the help of orthodontic treatment, and Lightforce braces are the most effective treatment of them all. We at Adventure Orthodontics offer the best technology to improve your experience; visit us now at 17718 Kuykendahl Rd, Spring, TX 77379, United States, or talk to us at (281) 353-5556.